- Your Story. You want to start out your pre-listing package with a brief word about yourself and/or your company.
- Client Testimonials.
- Marketing Plan.
- Pre-filled Listing Agreement.
- Prior Examples of Your Marketing Materials.
What to do to house before listing?
- Declutter! Decluttering is always going to go on top of my list.
- Banish the dust bunnies!
- Make your home smell good!
- Clean glass windows and doors.
- Open your blinds.
- Paint trim and door frames.
- Wash down light switches and door handles.
- Straighten the pantry.
What is a listing checklist?
It outlines the tasks that occur within the pre-listing, active listing, and closing stages that you need to confirm are completed during the transaction. You can also download and print this free real estate listing checklist to share with clients so they are aware of each stage of the process and what each entails.
What is pre-listing in real estate?
A pre-listing package is a robust document that provides all the details sellers would want to know about you and how you plan to sell their home. Traditionally, the pre-listing package is sent to sellers after a pre-listing meeting has been scheduled but before it takes place.