- Begin With a Short Overview.
- Present Local Market Data.
- Explain the Sales Process.
- Prepare Home to Sell.
- Outline Your Pricing Strategy.
- Walk Through Your Marketing Strategy.
- Advertise on All Major Platforms.
What is presenting in real estate?
A real estate listing presentation is a literal presentation designed to give you an overview of how the agent will prepare your home for sale, how they will market it to potential buyers, and at what price. The listing agent may prepare a powerpoint slide, create a video, or print out a booklet for you to keep.
How do you write a real estate blurb?
- Describe the property accurately.
- Choose adjectives wisely.
- Avoid red flag words.
- Include words that add value.
- Highlight unique features.
- Take notice of punctuation.
- Leave out super basic info.
- Use great photos.
What is a listing presentation?
A listing presentation is your pitch to a prospective seller to represent them in a real estate transaction. Succeeding with your presentation means that you will sign on a new client and receive a bigger commission this month.