- Why are you moving?
- What are the average expenses?
- How are the local schools?
- How much did you pay for the home?
- Have there been any major repairs?
- Were there any structural changes?
- How long has the home been on the market?
What is a questionnaire in real estate?
A homebuyer questionnaire is a list of questions provided by a real estate agent to help them get a better idea of what you’re looking for in a home and how they can best help you. Along with your basic information, the questionnaire typically asks questions about the specific things you want and need in a home.
Is a seller property questionnaire required in California?
There is no legal requirement for a Seller Property Questionnaire. These forms exist because CAR (The California Association of Realtors) knows that the more the seller the discloses the safer they are. So, even though a seller is exempt.
What questions should I ask a potential buyer?
- Why are you interested in buying?
- How will you go about your due diligence process?
- How will you finance the purchase?
- What are your plans for the business?