How much do Realtors spend on lead generation?
Within the last 12 months, 29% of surveyed realtors had spent less than $50 per month on real estate lead generation. The next highest group reflected 24% of realtors spending between $50 and $250 per month over the last year. This data shows that the average agent spent of $0 to $250 per month on generation efforts.
How do you get real estate leads 2022?
- Use Facebook lead generation ads + captivating creatives.
- Create video testimonials for social proof.
- Ask for referrals from past clients.
- Launch a referral campaign.
- Start a blog and attract SEO traffic.
- Start a real estate podcast.
- Create beautiful contact forms.
What is conversion ratio in real estate?
The conversion rate is the rate at which your real estate leads eventually turn into clients. So how do you convert real estate leads? To calculate the conversion rate, you need to know the number of leads generated and the number of leads who became clients.