What is the fastest way to get a real estate license in California?
The fastest way to get your real estate license is through an online program. In California, all students are required to spend at least 54 days in an accredited real estate program, per the DRE.
How much does it cost to get your real estate license in California?
|Salesperson License Fee||$245|
|Broker License Fee||$300|
|Officer License Fee||$300|
|Corporation License Fee||$300|
How do I get my California real estate license?
- Meet the General Requirements to Prequalify.
- Complete 135 Hours of Pre-Licensing Education.
- Apply for the California Salesperson Exam.
- Pass the California Salesperson Licensing Exam.
- Find a Sponsoring Brokerage.
- Complete Your Real Estate License Application.