What is an example of a short-term smart goal?
A short-term goal is any goal you can achieve in 12 months or less. Some examples of short-term goals: reading two books every month, quitting smoking, exercising two times a week, developing a morning routine, etc. How do you set short-term goals?
What are the 5 smart goals examples?
- Specific: I will learn new sales techniques to increase sales at work.
- Measurable: My goal is to double my sales in four months.
- Attainable: I’ve been a sales associate for two years now.
- Relevant: I want to feel more confident at my job and learn new skills.
How do you set goals in real estate?
- 8 Steps for Setting Realistic Real Estate Goals in 2022. Discover Your “Why”
- Discover Your “Why”
- Understand Discipline vs.
- Develop a Confidence Mindset.
- Determine Your Pillars of Business.
- Make a Plan.
- Track Your Progress.
- Have an Accountability Partner.