What is a showing?
At its most basic definition, a showing is a private viewing of your home and an open house is a more public one. In a showing, a buyer’s agent reserves a time for their client(s) to privately tour your home. In an open house, the house is open for buyers to come by and walk through at their leisure.
Can you make money with Showami?
Depending on the rate selected by the initiating agent, real estate showing agents can make between $24 and $175 per showing. Initiating agents also have the opportunity to tip after a showing has been completed, and the showing agent receives 97% of that payment (the remaining 3% covers our bank transaction fees).
What gives real estate agents the most visibility?
Joining community events
- Networking meetups.
- Happy hour.
- Holidays/seasonal events.
- Neighborhood cookout.