How can I withdraw my NS 55 credit?
As with other NS credits, the NS55 digital credits cannot be withdrawn from SoCash. Instead, NSmen will need to access their LifeSG mobile app to redeem the digital credits.
How can I take money out of my ISA?
You can withdraw money into an account held in your name. To withdraw money, log into your account and select cash & transfers > withdraw/transfer cash. Then follow the instructions to make a bank transfer. If you request the payment before 2pm, the cash should reach your account by the end of the next working day.
How do I transfer money from NS to bank account?
- On your YouTrip mobile app, tap on Top Up.
- Change the Top Up Method to PayNow.
- Enter the amount that you would like to transfer to YouTrip (e.g. $100)
- Tap on Generate QR Code.
- Tap on Save to Photos.
- Open your LifeSG app and view NS55 credit.
- Tap on Scan QR code to pay.