How long does it take to withdraw money from trading account?
Note: Equity intraday profits will be available for withdrawal after two days, and F&O intraday profits will be available after one day.
How do I transfer my trading limit to my bank account?
- Login to your Trading Account and select the section “Accounts”.
- Go to the sub-heading “Funds”.
- Select the type of fund transfer method.
- Enter the amount you wish to transfer.
- Select your bank or the payment wallet of your choice.
- Enter the trading password.
What is in the trading account?
WHAT IS A TRADING ACCOUNT? A trading account is an investment account that holds securities, cash and other holdings like any brokerage account. With a trading account, an investor can buy and sell assets as frequently as they want, that too within the same trading session.