- Insert your debit card and PIN.
- Select “Deposit.”
- Enter the amount you want to deposit, and insert the cash or signed check.
- Confirm the dollar amount of the deposit.
- After the ATM has received the money, it will ask if you’d like a receipt.
- Take your receipt and card.
Can you put money on a card at an ATM?
Most ATMs allow you to deposit a stack of bills without using an envelope. If the ATM uses envelopes, fill out the required fields and put your cash inside before inserting the envelope. Confirm the deposit amount. Print your receipt, remove your debit or ATM card and confirm the transaction is complete.
Where can I go to put money on my card?
- CVS Pharmacy
- Dollar General
- Family Dollar
- Rite Aid
How can I put money on my debit card without a bank account?
Use an ATM
Most debit cards provide ATM access with a Personal Identification Number. To add money at an ATM, place the card in the ATM, enter your PIN number and choose the deposit option. Place the cash or checks you want to deposit into the ATM.