- Deposit cash at the bank.
- Make an electronic transfer.
- Make a wire transfer.
- Write a check.
- Use a cashier’s check.
- Use a money order.
Can I put cash into my bank account?
You can pay cash and cheques into your bank account over the counter at your local branch. Just fill in a paying-in form and give it to the cashier, with the cheque or cash. Some branches have machines you can use for this as well.
How do you deposit cash at an ATM?
- Access your account(s). Insert your debit card and enter your PIN.
- Choose an account and an action.
- Enter the bills based on the bank’s instructions.
- Confirm the total deposit.
- Get a transaction receipt.
How do you put cash in the bank without going to the bank?
If your online bank is part of an ATM network, you can deposit cash into your online account via a linked cash machine. You can also consider getting a reloadable prepaid debit card that you can deposit cash onto and link it to your online bank account.