- Best Overall: Zillow.
- Most Accurate: Realtor.com.
- Best Mobile App: Trulia.
- Best for Foreclosures: Foreclosure.com.
- Best for Renting: Apartments.com.
- Best for “For Sale By Owner”: FSBO.com.
- Best for Heroes: Homes for Heroes.
Are home sale prices public record in Texas?
Texas is one of fewer than 10 states that still makes real estate sale prices private. The assessed value of property is public in Texas, but not the sale price.
Is buying a house in Texas cheap?
As a matter of fact, Texas is about 7% cheaper than the national average, making it a desirable state for many. With that said, some Texas cities can run 12% higher than, or 23% lower than the national average. As of the third quarter of 2021, the median home price in Texas ran about $350,000.
How do I look up a house online?
- Call 0800 146 873.
- Email [email protected].
- Perform a housing database check for Gauteng or other parts of the country from the HSS online subsidy portal.
- Visit your nearest Housing Provincial office with your Form C.