What do real estate agents struggle with the most?
- Not having enough listings.
- Lead cost is high as compared to the conversion ratio.
- Not having an established sales process.
- Not knowing where the deal is in the sales process.
- Failing to leverage technology.
- Failing to leverage on referrals.
How do I know if my Realtor is good?
- Communication. A good realtor has good communication skills. A realtor who communicates without flaws has the power to influence.
- Knowledgeable. Good agents possess market knowledge. The knowledge of the market makes them responsive and available.
Are Realtors untrustworthy?
Real estate agents, realtors, and real estate brokers are like most professionals that work directly with clients. They know in order to build a strong career they need their clients to trust them. For this reason, most agents are trustworthy – but not all of them.