What are some weaknesses in real estate?
- Substantial economic uncertainty in local area.
- Lousy computer skills.
- Limited savings.
- No interest in property management.
- No family money to speak of.
- Limited budget for marketing/direct mail.
- Poor Spanish skills (but lots of Spanish-speaking people in my market)
What are the 4 areas of SWOT analysis?
SWOT stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats, and so a SWOT analysis is a technique for assessing these four aspects of your business.
What are SWOT Opportunities examples?
Examples of opportunities for a SWOT analysis might include training, internships, or career moves. Opportunity examples for businesses include market growth, new technologies, or new investments.