How do you switch brokers?
- Get your most recent statement from your existing account.
- Open an account at the new broker.
- Initiate the funding process through the new broker.
- Watch and wait.
- Enjoy your new account.
What do you say when leaving a broker?
“Dear Broker Manager, I’ve enjoyed my time working at [broker name]. Throughout the years I learned a lot about real estate and selling homes. After careful consideration, I have decided to leave [broker name] to pursue opportunities at another brokerage.
How do I switch brokers in Texas?
- Requesting sponsorship from your new Broker on TREC’s website.
- Contacting your local board or association of Realtors.
- Letting your current Broker know that you are leaving per your contractor agreement with her or him.
- Signing an agreement with your new Broker.