#1 – What to say to your real estate clients
- Introduce yourself briefly.
- Explain how you got their information.
- Ask if now is a good time to chat.
- Ask what triggered their home buying or selling.
- Touch on current market conditions, and ask if they have any initial questions.
How do you attract customers in real estate?
Table of Contents
- Buy Real Estate Leads.
- Engage With Your Community.
- Ask Existing Clients for Referrals.
- Create a Website.
- Post On Social Media.
- Specialize In a Niche.
- Try Cold Calling.
- Host Open Houses.
How do I promote myself as a new real estate agent?
20 Ways to Market Yourself as a Real Estate Agent
- Combine Online Marketing with Postcards for Maximum Effectiveness.
- Build a Website and Blog.
- Buy Ads on Google for Quick Traffic.
- Build a Page on Facebook.
- Use Drone Footage to Showcase Homes.
- Create Email Newsletter for Prospective Buyers.
- Build a Brand on LinkedIn.
How do I prepare for a real estate meeting?
What to Expect (and Do) During Your First Meeting with a Realtor®
- Be Prepared to Talk About Finances.
- Discuss Your Must-Haves With a Property.
- Create a List of Questions for the Realtor®
- Come Prepared to Listen.
- Find a Realtor® Who Meets Your Individual Needs.