What makes a good chauffeur?
Good personal grooming and the preparation of the chauffeur vehicle are essential. Andy a pro-driver said this of the characteristics of the best chauffeurs, “Personable, very good personal grooming, and knowing when to talk and (as importantly) when not to! The chauffeur needs to shine just as much as the vehicle.
What do you need to be a chauffeur?
- Have a valid driving licence.
- Gain a few years of driving experience.
- Ensure you’re in good health.
- Get a chauffeur licence.
- Complete a driving course.
- Improve critical chauffeur soft skills.
- Update your CV and write a cover letter.
- Consider different job offers.
How should a chauffeur dress?
All male Chauffeurs are expected to wear a full suit, shirt, and tie at all times consisting of: A black, navy blue, or dark grey single-coloured suit – this must look clean and pressed. A plain black, navy blue, or dark grey tie, that is neatly tied and tightened to your collar.