Google Maps, Waze, RAC Route Planner, and MapQuest are the best delivery route planning software available for free. You can easily find these free tools on Google Play Store and App Store.
What is the best route planner?
Best Driving Route Planner
- My Route Online.
- Speedy Route.
Can Google Maps do route planning?
Google Maps has a route planning capability. You can even plan a route for many locations using Google Maps. It can serve a variety of purposes aside from driving, such as walking and biking.
How do I create a route with multiple locations?
Add multiple destinations
- On your computer, open Google Maps.
- Click Directions .
- Add a starting point and a destination.
- On the left, below the destinations you entered, click Add .
- To add a stop, choose another destination. You can add up to 9 stops.
- Click on a route to get the directions.