What do you mix schnapps with?
Peach Schnapps is often mixed with orange juice or white lemonade, but can also be found in cocktails such as the White Carnation and the Peach Cosmopolitan.
How to make a payday drink?
- 1 ounce butterscotch liqueur.
- 1 ounce caramel flavored vodka.
- 1 ounce peanut butter whiskey.
- chilled caramel topping for garnish.
- finely crushed salted peanuts for garnish.
- peanut caramel candy bar for garnish.
What is butterscotch schnapps made from?
What Is Butterscotch Schnapps Made From? A butterscotch liqueur is made by mixing butter and brown sugar with a neutral base spirit. Some, however, will use a butterscotch extract for flavoring and add a sweetener to the liquor; these ingredients may be natural or artificial.