What does a real estate mentor do?
A real estate mentor is an experienced advisor or trainer in the industry. They have an impressive breadth of experience to call on to guide you through handling negotiations, creating successful farm leads, and other common situations.
Why you need a real estate mentor?
A mentor provides guidance to those who want to evolve and expand their presence in the real estate world. A mentor will guide you through the real estate work process and explain many things surrounding how the industry works and what you can find out of your work.
What questions should I ask my real estate mentor?
- Which Investment Approach Has Worked Best for You?
- What Should You Look for During a Property Tour?
- What Drew You to Real Estate Investing, and How Experienced Are You?
- How Are You Financing Properties?
- What Industry Technology Are You Using?