Ghana, Senegal, Tunisia, Cameroon, and Morocco have become the teams that will represent the African region at the 2022 World Cup finals to be held in Qatar.
Who qualifies for World Cup 2022 from Africa?
Promising Lions. Cameroon, Morocco, Senegal, Tunisia and Ghana will represent Africa at Qatar World Cup. All five have appeared at football’s biggest event previously. Cameroon, Morocco and Senegal made it to the last-eight of the Africa Cup of Nations earlier this year.
How many CAF qualify for World Cup?
The five winners qualified for the World Cup.
Who are the qualifiers for the World Cup 2022?
- Group A. Qatar, Ecuador, Senegal and Netherlands.
- Group B B. England, IR Iran, USA and Wales.
- Group C C. Argentina, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Poland.
- Group D D. France, Australia, Denmark and Tunisia.
- Group E E. Spain, Costa Rica, Germany and Japan.
- Group F F.
- Group G G.
- Group H H.