- Price your home aggressively.
- Use price points.
- Consider value range marketing.
- Offer a bonus to selling agents.
- Hire an aggressive listing agent.
- Encourage two way critiques.
- Offer incentives & pre-paids.
- Stage the home & use curb appeal.
What does it mean when a house sells for $1?
Dollar Homes are single-family homes that are acquired by the Federal Housing Administration (which is part of HUD) as a result of foreclosure actions. Single-family properties are made available through the program whenever FHA is unable to sell the homes for six months.
What is the most popular real estate website?
Zillow is the largest real estate website in the United States, ranked by visitor traffic. In the last year, Zillow averaged 68 million monthly visitors.
What is a pocket listing in realestate?
A pocket listing is an off-market listing, or a property marketed to potential buyers through private channels rather than on the multiple listing service (MLS). These non-public listings are therefore kept inside a metaphorical “pocket.” You won’t find any “for sale” signs on a pocket listing or find it listed online.