How to serve burrata with truffle oil?
- Arrange the cheese on serving plate or board.
- Sprinkle with maldon salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
- Add fresh arugula leaves on top and around cheese.
- Drizzle with White Truffle Grapeseed Oil generously.
- Serve with a sliced baguette or crackers.
What does burrata go well with?
Burrata tastes amazing with every kind of summer produce you have lying around. Tear the outside of your burrata into pieces and add it to pastas or salads. Drizzle the creamy inside with olive oil, sprinkle with flakey salt, and serve alongside tomatoes, grilled bread, or roasted vegetables.
How do you serve truffle mozzarella?
Best served by itself, it can also be accompanied by salads or bread and a drizzle of olive oil.