- Step 1: Be at Least 18 Years of Age.
- Step 2: Register for the 90 Hours of Required Education.
- Step 3: Complete a Fingerprinting and Background Check.
- Step 4: Take the Nevada Real Estate Salesperson Licensing Exam.
- Step 5: Apply for Your Nevada Real Estate Salesperson License.
What is TMCC known for?
Offering academic and university transfer, occupational training, career enhancement workshops and classes just for fun, TMCC is the fastest growing college in northern Nevada.
Does TMCC accept GED?
TMCC Offers two options that correspond to Nevada State standards: the GED® exam and the HISET™ exam. Passing any of the two tests will lead to the same Certificate of High School Equivalency issued by the State of Nevada.
Does TMCC require SAT?
The highest valid scores within the past twenty-four month period will determine course placement for students. TMCC requires official scores be requested from the ACT and/or SAT at the links listed below.