- A non-refundable contribution of USD 150,000 to the Sustainable Growth Fund for a single applicant.
- A non-refundable contribution of USD 175,000 to the Alternative Investment Option for a single applicant or family of up to four members.
Can foreigners buy property in St Kitts and Nevis?
Yes, non-nationals may buy real estate in St Kitts and Nevis. You would have to apply for the Alien Landholding Licence or, alternatively, buy government pre approved real estate as part of the process of Citizenship by Investment.
What are the benefits of St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship?
- No personal income tax.
- Assist with efficient and effective international tax planning and wealth management.
- Possession of a St.
- Visa-free travel to over 100 countries worldwide, including the UK and European Union.
- Free to reside in St.
- Dual citizenship permitted.
How much does St Kitts and Nevis Citizenship cost?
St Kitts Real Estate Citizenship
The resort is approved under the Citizenship by Investment Programme of Saint Kitts and Nevis. A $220,000 investment in Park Hyatt St. Kitts entitles you and your family to apply for St. Kitts & Nevis citizenship.