- Step 1: Getting Set Up. If you already have a website for your business, go ahead and add a blog through your web host or designer.
- Step 2: Create a Content Calendar.
- Step 3: Decide What to Write.
- Step 4: Write High-Quality Blog Content.
- Step 5: Assess, Learn, Improve.
What makes a good real estate Bio?
Use a professional bio prompt template. State your real estate experience. Convey your connection to the area you sell in. Emphasize the value you provide clients.
What should I post on my real estate blog?
- A Guide to Buying Your First Home in Today’s Market. The last two years, as you know, have been tumultuous in so many ways.
- Local Events in Your Area.
- Housing Trends.
- Mortgage Rates.
- Local Property Tax Rates.
- Local Home Values.
- Types of Mortgages.
- Lifestyle Posts.
How long should a real estate blog be?
Keeping that in mind, you also need the video to be at least for a minimum of 3 minutes, considering you should be able to deliver all the key information in the video. However, the ideal duration of a real estate video would be between 3-7 minutes, and always under 10 minutes.