Invest in real estate
- Flip houses.
- Own rental houses.
- Become a “house hacker”
- Own vacation rentals (AirBnB)
- Rent out duplexes, triplexes and fourplexes.
- Buy and rent out apartment complexes.
What to do when I don’t want to work anymore?
- Check in with your mental health.
- Reflect on the source of your feelings.
- Envision your ideal life.
- Make time for breaks.
- Adjust your daily habits.
- Explore different careers.
- Give yourself rewards.
- Save up to take time off.
How much money should you have to quit?
You can quit with less in your savings account if your expenses are fairly low and stable. “I would say you need a minimum of six months, depending on how specialized your skill is,” Siomades said. “You could land a new position quickly and the savings would be a nice little self-awarded signing bonus.
How do I start a new life with no money?
- Examine How You Got Here. Let’s be real for a second: if you’re looking for a completely new start, chances are there’s a problem at the root of this decision.
- Consider Low-Cost Living Options.
- Start with a Strict Budget.
- Reach Out for Assistance.
- Apply for Jobs.
- Begin Budgeting for the Future.