- Research your local market before getting started.
- Curate a buyers list for your area.
- Secure a financing source that works best for you.
- Begin searching for potential wholesaling properties.
- Decide whether to sell the contract or work on a double closing.
How do I succeed in wholesale real estate?
- Step 1: Partake in a curated morning routine.
- Step 2: Research the happenings of your local market.
- Step 3: Work on your brand.
- Step 4: Evaluate your current deals.
- Step 5: Attend a networking event.
- Step 6: Make an offer.
- Step 7: Turn to your buyers list.
Is wholesaling real estate still profitable?
Wholesaling Is Lucrative
On average, real estate wholesalers can expect to make between $5,000-$10,000 in commission per property.
Is wholesaling real estate difficult?
Running a wholesaling business can be challenging because you must be able to identify properties being sold for well under market value, negotiate deals with sellers, and target cash buyers who are willing to purchase those properties.