Real estate social media marketing is more important than ever. Agents who thrive on social media get more leads, close more deals, and make more money. However, most agents still struggle with social media. According to our agents’ survey, 82% of working Realtors think they need to improve their social media presence.
Which social media platform is best for real estate marketing?
What social media tools are best for real estate marketing?
- 1. Facebook. The social media landscape has changed a lot over the years, but Facebook remains the king when it comes to real estate.
- LinkedIn. LinkedIn is another strong platform for real estate, again because of demographics.
What social media should I post for real estate?
80 Social Media Post Ideas For Real Estate
- Create A Poll Or A Quiz.
- Share A Personal Real Estate Milestones.
- Share A Client’s Life Milestones.
- Share A Video You Created.
- Organize Regular Giveaways.
- Retweet local news.
- Ask questions.
- Share a virtual home showing/open house video recap.
How do I market myself as a commercial real estate agent?
How to Attract Commercial Real Estate Clients
- Post Your Profile on Commercial Databases.
- Utilize Your Firm’s Marketing Materials.
- Create Your Own Website.
- Participate in Social Networking Sites.
- Establish Yourself as an Authority.
- Ask a Successful Broker to Mentor You.
- of 07.