How do I get my real estate license in Ventura County?
- Complete 135 hours of Pre-Licensing education.
- Pass the course final exam.
- Pass the California salesperson licensing exam.
- Choose a Sponsoring Broker.
- Complete your licensing application.
Do I need to be Texas resident to get real estate license?
General Pre-Requisites for Becoming a Texas Real Estate Agent. To be eligible to become a licensed agent in Texas, you must be a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted alien, a Texas resident, and 18 years of age or older.
Can a Canadian become a realtor in Texas?
In order to qualify to become a Texas real estate agent, you must satisfy the following requirements: 1) Be a U.S. citizen or a lawfully admitted alien. 2) Be at least 18 years old. 3) Meet the Texas Real Estate Commission’s qualifications for “honesty, trustworthiness, and integrity”.