Who Drafts the Offer to Purchase? The offer to purchase must be drawn up by someone who is a property expert with a history of having written up such agreements. This is ideally a qualified estate agent or an attorney.
How do I write up an offer on a property?
The Details on Making an Offer to a House
- Building and Pest Inspection date. This is the date your building and pest inspection will be completed by.
- Finance Date. This is the date your finance is approved.
- Initial Deposit Amount.
- Second Deposit Amount.
- Settlement Date.
What is an offer to purchase documents?
An offer to purchase (also known as sale agreement) is the legal document or contract you receive and sign when intending to buy a home.
How do I draft a purchase offer?
How to draft a purchase agreement
- Name and contact information for buyer and seller.
- The address of the property being sold.
- The price to be paid for the property.
- The date of transfer.