Airfryers have revolutionized the way we cook our food, making it easier and healthier to prepare delicious meals at home. These countertop appliances use hot air to cook food, which results in crispy and flavorful dishes that are much lower in fat and calories than traditionally fried foods.
If you own an airfryer, you’ll be pleased to know that you can make a wide variety of dishes with it. In this article, we’ll share five easy and delicious recipes that you can make in your airfryer.
Crispy Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are a classic appetizer and perfect for game day or any gathering. With an airfryer, you can make crispy chicken wings without the need for deep-frying. This recipe is simple and sure to impress your guests.
- 1 pound of chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- Preheat your airfryer to 380°F (193°C).
- In a small bowl, mix together the baking powder, salt, garlic powder, paprika, and black pepper.
- Pat the chicken wings dry with paper towels and then coat them with the seasoning mixture.
- Place the chicken wings in the airfryer basket, making sure they don’t touch.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through, until the wings are crispy and cooked through.
- Remove the wings from the airfryer and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
These crispy chicken wings are sure to be a hit at any party or gathering. You can even experiment with different seasonings or sauces to customize them to your liking. Plus, since they’re made in an airfryer, they’re a healthier alternative to traditional deep-fried wings.
Sweet Potato Fries
Sweet potato fries are a healthier alternative to regular French fries, and they’re just as delicious! With an airfryer, you can make crispy and perfectly seasoned sweet potato fries in just a few minutes. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 medium-sized sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your airfryer to 380°F (193°C).
- Cut the sweet potatoes into thin fries.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the sweet potatoes, olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well to ensure the sweet potatoes are evenly coated.
- Place the sweet potatoes in the airfryer basket in a single layer.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through cooking to ensure even browning.
- Once the sweet potato fries are crispy and golden brown, remove them from the airfryer and serve immediately.
These sweet potato fries are the perfect side dish for burgers, sandwiches, or as a snack on their own. They’re a healthier alternative to traditional French fries and are packed with nutrients like vitamin A and fiber. Plus, they’re incredibly easy to make in an airfryer and are sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
However, if you still want to try a French Fries in airfryer, you can find a great recipe for that here https://megogmagen.no/slik-lager-du-pommes-frites-i-airfryer/. Whether you go for sweet potato fries or regular french fries, with the airfryer you’ll love the outcome no matter what!
Baked apples are a delicious and healthy dessert option, and with an airfryer, they’re incredibly easy to make! This recipe takes just a few minutes to prep and cook, making it the perfect dessert for a busy weeknight or a last-minute get-together.
- 4 medium-sized apples
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of butter, melted
- Preheat your airfryer to 350°F (175°C).
- Cut the top off each apple and remove the core with a spoon or apple corer, leaving the bottom intact.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar, ground cinnamon, and melted butter. Mix well to create a paste.
- Fill each apple with the brown sugar mixture, making sure to distribute it evenly.
- Place the apples in the airfryer basket and cook for 10-12 minutes, until the apples are tender and the filling is bubbly.
- Remove the apples from the airfryer and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
These baked apples are a delicious and healthy dessert option that’s perfect for any occasion. They’re easy to make in an airfryer and can be customized with different spices and fillings. Serve them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra special treat!
Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Brussels sprouts are a nutrient-packed vegetable that can be transformed into a delicious and flavorful side dish with the help of an airfryer. This recipe for garlic parmesan roasted Brussels sprouts is a crowd-pleaser and a great way to get picky eaters to enjoy their greens.
- 1 pound of Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat your airfryer to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large mixing bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts with olive oil and minced garlic.
- Spread the Brussels sprouts out in a single layer in the airfryer basket.
- Cook the Brussels sprouts for 10 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through to ensure even cooking.
- Remove the basket from the airfryer and sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the Brussels sprouts.
- Place the basket back in the airfryer and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately.
These garlic parmesan roasted Brussels sprouts are crispy, flavorful, and a great way to get your daily dose of vegetables. They’re quick and easy to make in an airfryer, making them a perfect side dish for any weeknight dinner or holiday gathering. Plus, the parmesan cheese adds an extra level of decadence to this healthy dish.
Who doesn’t love a freshly baked donut? With an airfryer, you can enjoy the sweet treat without the guilt of deep-fried oil. This recipe for airfryer donuts is easy to make and a delicious way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- 1 can of refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter
- Preheat your airfryer to 350°F (180°C).
- Remove the biscuit dough from the can and separate each biscuit into two layers.
- Use a small round cookie cutter or a shot glass to cut a hole in the center of each biscuit layer.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
- Brush each biscuit layer with melted butter and then sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place the donuts in the airfryer basket, making sure they don’t touch.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes, flipping halfway through, until the donuts are golden brown.
- Remove the donuts from the airfryer and allow them to cool for a few minutes before serving.
These airfryer donuts are a fun and easy dessert to make for any occasion. You can even experiment with different coatings like powdered sugar, chocolate, or sprinkles. The best part is, they’re healthier than traditional deep-fried donuts, so you can enjoy them guilt-free!
Lisa Kane is an accomplished writer and editor who is passionate about topics related to family, home improvement, and animals.
She has years of experience in each of these fields, and her expertise is invaluable when it comes to helping her readers make informed decisions about their homes and families.