- Brazil @ 4/1 with bet365.
- France @ 6/1 with bet365.
- Argentina @ 13/2 with bet365.
- England @ 7/1 with bet365.
- Spain @ 8/1 with bet365.
- Germany @ 10/1 with bet365.
- Netherlands @ 12/1 with bet365.
Who are the Favourites to win the World Cup?
- 2022 World Cup odds. Brazil +400. France +600. Argentina +650. England +700. Spain +800. Germany +1000. Belgium +1200. Netherlands +1200. Portugal +1200. Denmark +2800. Croatia +5000. Uruguay +5000. Senegal +8000.
- 2022 World Cup groups. Group A. Qatar. Ecuador. Senegal. Netherlands. Group B. England. Iran. USA. Wales. Group C. Argentina.
Which teams will qualify for 2022 World Cup?
- Group A. Qatar, Ecuador, Senegal and Netherlands.
- Group B B. England, IR Iran, USA and Wales.
- Group C C. Argentina, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Poland.
- Group D D. France, Australia, Denmark and Tunisia.
- Group E E. Spain, Costa Rica, Germany and Japan.
- Group F F.
- Group G G.
- Group H H.
Will 2022 World Cup affect Premier League?
It was the second to have a February winter break despite no major football taking place this summer. The Qatar World Cup is then being staged at the end of the year meaning it will cause major disruptions to the new Premier League campaign. This included a start date of August 6, 2022 and a last day of May 28, 2023.