- Brazil @ 4/1 with bet365.
- France @ 6/1 with bet365.
- Argentina @ 13/2 with bet365.
- England @ 7/1 with bet365.
- Spain @ 8/1 with bet365.
- Germany @ 10/1 with bet365.
- Netherlands @ 12/1 with bet365.
Who are the Favourites to win the World Cup?
- 2022 World Cup odds. Brazil +400. France +600. Argentina +650. England +700. Spain +800. Germany +1000. Belgium +1200. Netherlands +1200. Portugal +1200. Denmark +2800. Croatia +5000. Uruguay +5000. Senegal +8000.
- 2022 World Cup groups. Group A. Qatar. Ecuador. Senegal. Netherlands. Group B. England. Iran. USA. Wales. Group C. Argentina.
Which teams will qualify for 2022 World Cup?
- Group A. Qatar, Ecuador, Senegal and Netherlands.
- Group B B. England, IR Iran, USA and Wales.
- Group C C. Argentina, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Poland.
- Group D D. France, Australia, Denmark and Tunisia.
- Group E E. Spain, Costa Rica, Germany and Japan.
- Group F F.
- Group G G.
- Group H H.
Why will the World Cup 2022 be in November?
Due to Qatar’s intense summer heat, this World Cup will be held from late-November to mid-December, making it the first tournament not to be held in May, June, or July and to take place in the northern autumn; it will be played in a reduced timeframe of around 29 days.