- Group A. Qatar, Ecuador, Senegal and Netherlands.
- Group B B. England, IR Iran, USA and Wales.
- Group C C. Argentina, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Poland.
- Group D D. France, Australia, Denmark and Tunisia.
- Group E E. Spain, Costa Rica, Germany and Japan.
- Group F F.
- Group G G.
- Group H H.
Which teams have qualified so far for Qatar 2022?
Iran and South Korea qualified in 2022 as the top two finishing teams in the third round of Group A in AFC qualifying, while Japan and Saudi Arabia followed in March, as the top two teams in Group B. Ecuador and Uruguay qualified on March 24 to become the third and fourth CONMEBOL teams to book their World Cup places.
Who made it to the World Cup 2022?
|Denmark||UEFA||October 12, 2021|
|Brazil||CONMEBOL||November 11, 2021|
|Belgium||UEFA||November 13, 2021|
|France||UEFA||November 13, 2021|
How many countries qualify for the World Cup 2022?
Before expanding to 48 nations for the 2026 FIFA World Cup, the 2022 competition in Qatar represents the final tournament with 32 competing teams and the cutthroat qualifying cycle that comes with it. With less than one month to go until kick off on Nov. 21, 2022, what countries have qualified for the World Cup?