- Group A: Qatar, Ecuador, Senegal, Netherlands.
- Group B: England, Iran, USA, Wales.
- Group C: Argentina, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Poland.
- Group D: France, Australia, Denmark, Tunisia.
- Group E: Spain, Costa Rica, Germany, Japan.
- Group F: Belgium, Canada, Morocco, Croatia.
What countries are in Group B in the World Cup 2022?
Group B is one of eight groups at the 2022 FIFA World Cup, each featuring four teams. The group consists of England, Iran, the United States and Wales.
Does Group A play Group B in World Cup?
The 2022 World Cup will begin with 32 teams in eight groups of four: Group A: Qatar, Ecuador, Senegal, Netherlands. Group B: England, Iran, USA, Wales.
Which teams will play the opening game of the Qatar 2022 World Cup?
The tournament will kick off on Sunday, November 20 with the opening game seeing host country Qatar facing Ecuador. England v Iran will be the second game of the tournament on Monday, November 21 before AFCON champions Senegal take on Netherlands and USA face Wales.