This position is responsible for running errands throughout the day that support the real estate transactions of the company including but not limited to, placing signage, delivering documents,…
What is the highest paying real estate position?
- Home Inspector. If you already have a good main job and are looking for a part-time gig to maximize your income, you can work as a home inspector.
- Real Estate Lawyer.
- Real Estate Broker.
- Commercial Real Estate Agent.
- Property Manager.
- Corporate Real Estate Manager.
How do I become a real estate freelancer?
- Research Your State’s Requirements.
- Acquire Training and Complete Pre-Licensing Coursework.
- Take and Pass Licensing Exam.
- Apply for State Real Estate License.
- Complete Post-Licensing if Necessary.
- Find Freelance Real Estate Agent Jobs.
Can you be a millionaire as a real estate agent?
About 90% of the world’s millionaires over the last 2 centuries have come from real estate. So that’s a resounding yes! For many investors, real estate offers a great opportunity to build wealth and create a large profit on each deal.