- IT Project Manager. Information technology is one of the highest grossing fields in general, and the role of the It project manager is no exception.
- Engineering Project Manager.
- Marketing Project Manager.
- Construction Project Manager.
- Health Services Project Manager.
Do project managers make a lot of money?
10 States Where Project Managers Earn the Most Money in 2022
The national average annual wage of a project manager specialist is $98,420, according to the BLS, a full $40,000 more than the average annual salary for all occupations, $58,260.
What is the role of a Project Manager in real estate?
Development Project Manager is responsible for the financing, approvals and design of infrastructure, townhouse, condominium and affordable housing developments and mixed-use community development projects.
Can you make good money in project management?
In general, the larger the organization and team, the higher the median annual salary for project managers. Those working at a company with fewer than 100 employees reported a median salary of $101,879, according to PMI, while those at a company with 10,000 or more employees brought in $120,912.