Ukraine playoff will enter the 2022 World Cup into Group B, as established during the draw ceremony on April 1. The other teams in the group are England, the United States, and Iran.
How does the 2022 World Cup playoffs work?
How do the World Cup play-offs work? In the play-off draw, 12 teams are drawn into three play-off paths for one-legged semi-finals and finals. The three winners reach the 2022 World Cup in Qatar.
Who are the qualifiers for the World Cup 2022?
- Group A. Qatar, Ecuador, Senegal and Netherlands.
- Group B B. England, IR Iran, USA and Wales.
- Group C C. Argentina, Saudi Arabia, Mexico, Poland.
- Group D D. France, Australia, Denmark and Tunisia.
- Group E E. Spain, Costa Rica, Germany and Japan.
- Group F F.
- Group G G.
- Group H H.
Which teams will qualify for 2022?
|Team||Method of qualification||Date of qualification|
|England||UEFA Group I winners||15 November 2021|
|Netherlands||UEFA Group G winners||16 November 2021|
|Argentina||CONMEBOL runners-up||16 November 2021|
|Iran||AFC third round Group A winners||27 January 2022|