- 1.1 Business Cards. Real estate is a business where printed business cards are still important.
- 1.2 Electronic Business Cards.
- 1.3 Self-Adhesive Business Card Magnets.
- 1.4 Booklets.
- 1.5 Stickers and Decals.
- 1.6 Pamphlets and Brochures.
- 1.7 Magazines and Newspapers.
- 2.1 “For Sale” & “Open House” Yard Signs.
What should a new real estate agent do first?
- Build Your Sphere of Influence (SOI) Begin by making a list of everyone you know, off the top of your head.
- Get an Email Address, Phone Number, and Fax Number.
- Order Your First Business Cards.
What should a new real estate agent do in the first 30 days?
Speaking of the MLS, use the first 30 days as an opportunity to run real estate market reports to make sure you’re aware of all current market conditions. At any given moment you should know how fast homes are selling, the average prices they’re going for, the list-to-sales price ratios and more.
What tools should a real estate agent have?
- Google Workspace.
- Streak CRM.