How to create the best YouTube thumbnails design?
- Include title text to deliver context.
- Use the best font style.
- Fine contrast with bright background.
- Use a relevant and great image.
- Include an image of the face: Make eye contact with the viewer.
- Analyze your competitor.
- Create a design for a small screen.
How do I make my thumbnails look professional?
Here are 8 key tips to get started.
- Use the right YouTube thumbnail size.
- Use a great photo as your YouTube thumbnail background.
- Include title text in your YouTube thumbnails.
- Use the best font for your YouTube thumbnails.
- Create a branded YouTube thumbnail template.
- Use good contrast in your YouTube thumbnail design.
What colors are best for thumbnails?
As you may have noticed, YouTube uses three main colors on their site: white, red and black. If your thumbnail uses lots of white, red and black it’s going to be hard for your thumbnail to stand out.
Instead, try using these colors in your thumbnail:
Where do I make YouTube thumbnails?
YouTube Android app
- Open the YouTube app .
- Tap Library. Your videos.
- Next to the video you’d like to edit, tap More Edit. Edit thumbnail .
- Select an auto-generated thumbnail or tap Custom thumbnail to create a custom video thumbnail from an image on your device.
- Confirm your thumbnail selection and tap SELECT.
- Tap SAVE.