- Company news and announcements.
- Corporate employee engagement plans and events.
- Team and staffing updates.
- Project updates and progress tracking against goals.
- Challenges and issues.
- Ideas and suggestions.
- Metrics and performance review.
- Strategy review.
What do you talk about in a real estate meeting?
Meetings are an opportunity to role play and provide feedback on sales strategies, sales skills, and negotiations. Brainstorm typical concerns potential clients might have about the current real estate market and have your team role play how they handle tricky conversations.
How do I prepare for a real estate meeting?
- Be Prepared to Talk About Finances.
- Discuss Your Must-Haves With a Property.
- Create a List of Questions for the Realtor®
- Come Prepared to Listen.
- Find a Realtor® Who Meets Your Individual Needs.
What do you discuss in a sales team meeting?
- 1 Wins. The first action item to add to the agenda is wins and successes.
- 2 Pipeline. The pipeline is where you’ll get status updates on the pipeline of each sales rep.
- 3 Roadblocks.
- 4 Prospect feedback.
- 5 Metrics review.
- 6 Announcements and FYIs.
- 7 Competitors.
- 8 Training.