Social media calendar template
- Type of content.
- Original publication date (keep track of this, so you know when it’s time for an update)
- Top-performing social copy.
- Top-performing image.
What social media should I post for real estate?
80 Social Media Post Ideas For Real Estate
- Create A Poll Or A Quiz.
- Share A Personal Real Estate Milestones.
- Share A Client’s Life Milestones.
- Share A Video You Created.
- Organize Regular Giveaways.
- Retweet local news.
- Ask questions.
- Share a virtual home showing/open house video recap.
How do I market my real estate on social media?
Real Estate Social Media Marketing
- Promote the town, not just the house.
- Be yourself.
- Educate your buyers.
- Chat with your followers.
- Respond to comments, good and bad.
- Avoid simply shouting about your home listings.
- Don’t forget video.
- Never assume you’re only connecting with first-time buyers.
What is the best social media for Realtors?
These Are the 3 Best Social Media Platforms for Real Estate
- 3 Best Social Media Platforms. Facebook. Instagram. LinkedIn. Back to top. Therefore, the importance you give to social media can make the difference between closing deals and struggling to keep your business afloat.