Is Sotheby’s a good brokerage?
They are a very strong brand that provides great materials and resources. They also have a huge referral network because they are a worldwide brand. I’d recommend it for new agents. You cannot beat Sotheby’s marketing presence.
What is the most prestigious real estate company?
- Sotheby’s International Realty.
- Christie’s International Real Estate.
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices.
- Keller Williams Luxury International.
- Nest Seekers International.
- Distinctive Collection by Better Homes and Gardens.
- The RE/MAX Collection.
- The Corcoran Group.
What is Coldwell Banker commission split?
Like all real estate agents, Coldwell Banker agents receive a commission on every transaction, either as a buyer’s agent or a seller’s agent. Sellers will pay 6% of the final sale price of their home in commissions, which are split 50/50 between the buyer’s agent and seller’s agent.