Is Sotheby’s a good brokerage?
They are a very strong brand that provides great materials and resources. They also have a huge referral network because they are a worldwide brand. I’d recommend it for new agents. You cannot beat Sotheby’s marketing presence.
What is the most prestigious real estate company?
- Sotheby’s International Realty.
- Christie’s International Real Estate.
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices.
- Keller Williams Luxury International.
- Nest Seekers International.
- Distinctive Collection by Better Homes and Gardens.
- The RE/MAX Collection.
- The Corcoran Group.
How much does Oppenheim Group take from commission?
The agents typically make a 3 per cent commission from the cost of each listing, the houses on Selling Sunset are often in the high millions. For example, a home sold at $5 million by one of the Oppenheim Group ladies would bank them a $150,000 commission – not bad!