- Use the rescission period.
- Call the timeshare developer.
- Rent your timeshare out.
- Sell your timeshare on the resale market (but expect to take a hit).
- Gift your timeshare to a friend, family member or stranger.
Are timeshare exit companies legit?
Many timeshare cancellation companies are not legitimate and are not safe. If and when an attorney advises you to stop paying your maintenance fees or mortgage, take it as a red flag. These fees and dues are legally binding.
How do I cancel my timeshare in Massachusetts?
- hand-deliver written notice to the seller (or to the agent for service of process)
- mail notice to the seller (or to the agent for service of process) by registered mail, return receipt requested.
- send a telegram, or.
- use a courier service with guaranteed next-day delivery. (Mass.
How do I cancel my timeshare in Florida?
§ 721.10(1)). To cancel the purchase contract, you must notify the seller in writing. Then, the timeshare company must refund you the total amount of payments, reduced by the value of any benefits received, within: twenty days after it receives your notice of cancellation, or.