- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens.
- Tamron 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5.
- Tokina 12-28mm f/4 AT-X ProDX.
- Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC.
- Nikon Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G IF-ED.
What focal length is best for real estate photography?
- As a general rule for focal length, anything between 12mm and 35mm will provide good photos.
- If you can, opt for a lens in the 22–24mm range, which provides an even balance of foreground and background in your photos.
Do you need full frame camera for real estate photography?
A full-frame camera isn’t necessary for taking great real estate photos. While a full-frame sensor can give you better dynamic range, detail and depth of field, you can still achieve professional-looking photos with a crop sensor if you master factors like composition, lighting and retouching.
What camera do most real estate photographers use?
- Canon EOS Rebel SL3. The best camera for real estate overall, user-friendly but capable.
- Nikon D3500. The best real estate camera for total beginners, with handy guide modes.
- Nikon D850.
- Matterport Axis.
- DJI Pocket 2.
- Trisio Lite2.
- Insta360 ONE R Twin Edition.
- GoPro MAX.