|Cost per click (CPC)||$1.03||$0.99|
|Click through rate (CTR)||1.8%||2.1%|
|Cost per mille (CPM)||$18.71||$20.90|
Does PPC work for real estate?
Pay-Per-Click Advertising is the single best way to generate real estate leads online, no matter what your budget. Through PPC Advertising, you can drive hundreds of visitors to your website in the exact moment they search for properties. Your website is built to convert. Start capturing more leads now.
How much should you spend on PPC?
How much should you expect to pay for PPC? Generally, companies should anticipate paying $1-$2 per click to market on the Google search network. On average small businesses, as well as medium-sized organizations, spend monthly between $5,000 and also $9,000 on PPC depending of the time throughout the year.
How do you calculate PPC cost?
- Total Cost / Number of Clicks.
- (Total Cost / Number of Clicks) x 1,000.
- (Number of Clicks / Number of Impressions) x 100.
- (Revenue Generated – Cost of Campaign) / Cost of Campaign) x 100.
- (Number of Conversions / Number of Clicks) x 100.