What is operational property?
The UK Investment Property Forum defines operational real estate as “real estate investment where the return is directly and deliberately linked to the revenues and profits of the business conducted on or from the premises”.
Who are the tenants of store capital?
STORE Capital is a Real Estate Investment Trust which owns a variety of service-oriented retail locations. Tenants include Burger King, Fleet Farm, Camping World, and more. They have $11.2 Billion in real estate assets across nearly 3,000 locations in the USA.
What is the best REIT to invest in?
- Claros Mortgage Trust Inc. (CMTG)
- Digital Realty Trust Inc. (DLR)
- Rayonier Inc. (RYN)
- Sabra Health Care REIT Inc. (SBRA)
- Stag Industrial Inc. (STAG)
- Ventas Inc. (VTR)
- Vici Properties Inc. (VICI)
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO)