Who is it for? The Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) certification is for real estate professionals who want to sharpen their negotiation skills. The RENE certification program gives REALTORS® the tips and tools they need to be skillful advocates for their clients.
How do you get a Rene?
Steps to Earning an RENE Certification
- Step 1 – Complete the Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) course.
- Step 2 – Submit your application and pay the application fee.
- Step 3 – Maintain good membership status with the National Association of Realtors (NAR)®.
How do you win real estate negotiations?
11 Magic Real Estate Negotiation Tips Win More Deals In 2022
- Know Your Stuff.
- Let Them Start The Conversation.
- Always Have a Contingency Plan.
- Be Prepared to Walk Away.
- Know Which Strings You Can Pull.
- Focus On The Emotions Involved.
- Be Polite And Courteous.
- Always Negotiate Face-to-Face.
How can I improve my negotiation skills in real estate?
Here’s what your agent needs to know and execute in your best interests:
- Be Polite and be Courteous.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for what you want.
- Always be willing to walk away.
- Take the Time.
- Aim high and expect the best outcome.
- Show the other party how their needs will be met.